Sat, Jul 08|
Bolingbrook Town Center
Picnic and Puppies!
Join us for this family-friendly celebration
Time & Location
Jul 08, 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Bolingbrook Town Center, 375 W Briarcliff Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
About the Event
Join us for a fun family picnic and dog rescue benefit (complete with puppy cuddles), music, food, games, and more! Bolingbrook PRIDE aims to support LGBTQ acceptance through family-friendly community activities, and we'd love to have you celebrate with us! All are welcome; kindness is mandatory; bring your friendly and well-behaved doggos on a leash as well!
Enter through the tunnel with the blue, white, and green mosaic, which has a sign for Bolingbrook Town Center. We are behind the building around the pond!
The following are a few of the activities you will find at the event:
- DJ and Bubble Machine
- Free face painting (tips encouraged)
- Free balloon artist (tips encouraged)
- Vendor fair
- LGBTQ+ resources
- Community art activity onsite
- Free clothing swap (also seeking donations of masculine and gender-neutral clothing sizes xs-s and 1X and up)
- Free Photobooth
- Puppy cuddles for a small donation of supplies or money
- Free Water
- Food and other drinks available for purchase
- Bouncy house
- Yard games
- CHEWBACCA and other Star Wars characters from 2 pm - 5 pm!
- Instrument petting zoo
- Fountaindale Public Library Bookmobile
- GET MARRIED FOR FREE!!* *(limited spots available, license and pre-registration required - https://bit.ly/BBP-Wedding)
REGISTER TODAY! Admission is by love donation (a pay-what-you-can model). We don't want anyone to be excluded! Please choose the appropriate age range and whatever amount is comfortable for you. We are grateful for all of the community support; any amount helps!
All those who choose to make a love donation will receive a swag bag at the picnic - just show ID or bring your ticket printout. Please consider a non-perishable food or diaper donation if you want to donate but are currently low on funds. We will deliver all items donated to a local food pantry. Entries made with pantry donations also qualify for a swag bag. Please choose the relevant ticket type so we can get enough supplies.
We also have a free option for those for whom cost is a barrier.
For corporate donation opportunities or personal donations over $100, please email email@example.com for details.